Monday 24 January 2011

VANISHING POINT
High Key

VANISHING POINT

She has been acting like this since she put her headphones on. Like a mind melt with a bottle of bleach.

If you're reading/watching this on a bright monitor, it's entirely possible that she's already gone.

I was never interested in music videos but I really like this guys work. Former Stockhausen student, music teacher, long time Can member and now solo artist, mister Holger Czukay - Ode to Perfume. (I've already borrowed this title for one frenzy image two years ago.) And I've linked the radio edit version (short) so you can see the master (if you wish).

9 comments:

  1. She looks so human and very pleased about the Ode to Perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine she is listening to soft, relaxing music and floating peacefully between layers. Love the beautiful high key result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This belongs in a gallery! Great work, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to add the jet black to the otherwise "not black" image
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks very serene, but I'm imagining that those ear pieces are really some sort of Doctor Who mind controllers. Very nice photo. The white is so soft, and the black is a very nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I like this one. Very minimilistic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks great and very nice hi-key work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very high key. Interesting with the black

    ReplyDelete